nexttec™ 1-Step DNA Isolation Systems are available for:
- Tissue & Cells with various special protocols
- Bacteria (gram + & gram -)
- Blood (fresh or frozen),
- Plant (seed, leaves with or without homogenization)
- Plasmid DNA from E. coli.
Selection of the Advantages using nexttec™ 1-Step Purification:
- Extremely time saving (up to 10 times faster than the market leader).
- Only one centrifugation step at 700 × g or 1 min vacuum (regulation of the vacuum is not necessary).
- Nearly loss-free DNA preparation from small amounts of starting materials (80-90%DNA recovery) e.g. forensic application.
- Avoiding of waste (disposals and chemicals).
- Ready to use kits without dangerous chemicals.
- No expensive equipment needed for purification in 96-plate format (e.g. “high throughput” at the workbench with the nexttec™ cleanVac96 for 10 *96 plates purifications in one hour after lysis).
- Easy adaption in all robotic systems with vacuum or centrifugation unit (max. 700 x g).